Monday, February 2, 2009

So this is a blog..

well, so far this is harder than I thought it would be. I was hoping for a little more creativity but my techno-know-how hasn't caught up to my creative imagination. I did manage to get a few pictures on so I wasn't an entire failure. I definitely intend to allow myself a little more time for these projects in the future. After finally getting some pictures uploaded to flickr I tried for quite a long time to add a slide show of them but was unsuccessful. Apparently I'll have to wait for guidance. I was also intrigued by trying video, but from what I read you need to upgrade for that, not ready for that yet. Overall this was a fun experience, it definitely made me want to learn how to do more, and recognize how little I know how to do at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. This is fun, Emily.
    If you want to try a dead-simple slideshow, try Picasa. It's a Google product, and should be available through your Account.

    ReplyDelete